Rename a Oracle table

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:53:53 -0000

Hi Richard,

>> She sounds pretty bad (although is probably enjoying life in senior
>> management while we speak).

Not yet, at least not the last time I heard anything - she's still a senior analyst. Except they've moved off of ICL mainframes (shame) and onto Unix servers instead. Now that will truly screw her up - all those meaningule commands like ls or cp - god knows what she'll do with vi or emacs :o) (Insert evil cackling laugh here)

>> I would truly hate working with someone like that. I would be in fear
of the
>> day she walks out of the toilets and say "umm, excuse me, I'm in a
bit of a
>> rush, could you please do me a favour ..." !!

If you ever met her, you'd realise what a truly horrible picture that just conjured up - please, don't do it again.

Cheers,
Norman.

PS. It's winter up here now, wish I was 'down under' again ........

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk