Re: Wrapped PLSQL

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:17:49 GMT

No I don't believe they want to clone Oracle. Just saying they don't actually invent a lot of things themselves. They don't do a lot of original work (which is what Sybrand is suggesting). Yes, there have been cases where they outright stole the source code from a competitor. (remeber in the Windows 3 days that company that created that compression program, what wat their name.)
Jim