Re: Wrapped PLSQL

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:31:25 +0100

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:35:58 +0200, Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote:

>Sybrand Bakker wrote:
>
>> Did MS ever *invent* (as opposed to buy or usually steal) anything?
>
>Dunno... SAPI5, whether stolen, bought, or a real innovation, is pretty damn
>kewl though.
>
>How about a speech recognition interface for SQL*Plus for those who can not
>RTFM? :-)
For OCP's or not OCPs?
With an inbuild Office like assistant or not? (Not that the Office assistant is very good at providing useful responses. I would like the Office Assistant to do my job for me, not tell which options to click, especially not if I need to rearrange the newly created windows immediately)

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 01:31:25 CST