Re: Wrapped PLSQL

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:02:34 GMT

No,its not. That's like saying there isn't a difference between someone who writes a best selling novel and someone who buys a novel and sells it. Granted there is some talent in figuring out what novel to buy and promote, but an order of magnitude less difficult than writing one from scratch and prompting it successfully.

MS is a marketing organization NOT a software company. Jim