Re: how to display partial results from a query (effectively)

From: Sharkie <sharkdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2002 10:54:55 -0800

Thanks Billy,

Yes, I understand the stateless web, however when I look at all the sites where you search for something, and the results displays over a lot of pages - Take google f.ex. (yes, I know, Linux clusters, blah blah...)

btw. in this case the queries are within EJB code, passed through thin JDBC to oracle. The results are displayed through JSP (weblogic server).