Re: FAQ Update

From: Nick <nick_hobbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2002 09:09:41 -0800

"Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<apl3o7$ila$1$8300dec7_at_news.demon.co.uk>...
> With apologies to the authors -
>
> There are now some new FAQ items at the URL
> below which have been waiting in my in-tray for
> some weeks.
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Jonathan Lewis
> http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk
>
> Next Seminar dates:
> (see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )
>
> ____USA__________November 7/9 (Detroit)
> ____USA__________November 19/21 (Dallas)
> ____England______November 12/14
>
> The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Many thanks Jonathan

Certainly would have made my life easier in the early days.

Now if you can just post an etiquette for my Wife's FAQs ("You're not going out again are you?", "How much did you spend on *that*?" and my personal favourite "Would you like to go shopping today?")

Cheers

Nick Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 11:09:41 CST