Re: Rename a Oracle table

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:10:02 +1000

Hi M Hashim,

I agree many are a tad lazy (me included, red backs are getting more mileage on my bike than I am) but that's people for you.

The problem with established rules is that it kinda contradicts the free nature of NGs and some buggers are just going to ignore them anyway. Jonathan Lewis's FAQ etiquette postings establishes a reasonable set of "rules" which would be nice if more people followed them.

I though have one additional rule which I try to use not only here but in life generally and that is "Live and Let Live".

Cheers

Richard