Re: size limit on insert into target select * from src ?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:14:41 +1000

Hi Kenny,

As you suggest, the size of your RBSs (or the size of the tables themselves) would be limiting factors in how much data you can insert at a time.

The append or parallel hints would "increase" this limit from the RBS point of view due to the substantially reduced undo that is generated.

Cheers

Richard