Re: Rename a Oracle table

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:26:38 -0500

    There are two three regulars here who are routinely rude to posters. ( I've never met them but my mental image is a cranky middle-aged guy, in awful physical shape, pedantic, no meaningful relationships, and who has no life other than being on these forums 24x7. )

    It doesn't take forum visitors very long to figure out who they are. They've been criticized many times here and their behavior hasn't changed a whit. So the only realistic thing to do is to ignore them.

    You'll also see that the real experts, Tom Kyte, Jonathan Lewis, Mike Ault and others are always calm and polite.