Btrieve to Oracle Conversion

From: lovely_roses123 <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:34:49 +0000

Hey Guys,

We have developed the application which is converted from Btrieve to Oracle. Now I am comparing the timing between Btrieve and Oracle processes. When I am executing one query in Btrieve it is taking 10 minutes and when I fine tune my oracle application it is taking 15 minutes. Now I am trying to fine tune to get it done within 10 minutes. But that's the maximum I can fine tune that. In this regard I would like to know is there any systematic method we have so that we can say Btrieve and Oracle timings. You can mail me on mail2gulab_at_rediffmail.com.

I hope you will do the needful.

Regards,
Gulab.