Re: listener problem

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:40:08 -0600

Assuming another 7.3.3 instance, just add the connection info to the existing listener.ora file and restart the listener..You need not have( and probably should not have) separate listeners for each instance.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 14:40:08 CST