Re: Perspective Oracle DBA (THANKS ALL)

From: aphlix <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:27:23 GMT

Well thank you guys for your input. I really do appreciate it. My company is paying for it anyway (part of tuition assistance) but I think there might be some growth in the UNIX group for DBAs soon. I also have linux experience. So hopefully that helps. I have also noticed that there is a move towards Linux in the oracle world. Could any of you speak to whether or not that is the trend out there in the industry? Thanks again Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 02:27:23 CST