Re: Connecting Personel Oracle to Forms(D2K)

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 07:15:49 +0200

"purush" <member_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:1970824.1035542453_at_dbforums.com...

> Can you help me!!!
>
> Installed Personel Oracle 8 on Win 98 System, Installed D2K
> (Forms, Reports).
>
> How to Connect Personel Oracle Database to work on Forms, Reports,etc.
>
> Kindly Help me.
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Purush
>
> --

Please search the archives before posting. This issue has been dealt with at least a 1000 times, in response to other people, who also refused to search the archives.
Your problem involves setting TNS_ADMIN and the solution has been posted again in the last few days.

Regards

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA