Re: Perspective Oracle DBA

From: Jim Brown <jim_brown72_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2002 13:19:08 -0700

Your best bet is to try and get a Jr.DBA position where you work already ; hopefully you are already in IT field and just trying to migrate into admin side.. If not then dont spend your last dollars on this course.. market is tough and unforgiving .. finding a dba job is just as hard as any other job + your zero experience will not help at all..

-JB