Re: Listener issue

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:59:49 -0500

It is generally a good practice to start the Listener first, then the database instances..That way they can self-register with the listener and you do not need to edit the listener.ora file every time you add an instance - the initial listener.ora file can be very minimal with regards to services info , just the External Proc stuff AFAIK..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 08:59:49 CDT