text intermedia: what's the purpose of ">0"?

From: Susan Lam <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 23:13:02 -0700

In context intermedia, if I want to do a search I do something like: Select name from prospect where
CONTAINS(resume, ‘engineering') > 0;

I don't understand the purpose of ">0" as this query should find all the "names" where 'engineering' is appear in resume anyway. So what's the purpose of the score?

Thanks,
ewong Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 01:13:02 CDT