Re: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:42:11 -0500

Just be aware that the setting for the TNS_ADMIN environment variable ( make it a system one to be safe) will be ( assume for this example that OraHome90 is c:\oracle\ora90 ) :

TNS_ADMIN=c:\oracle\ora90\network\admin

Hth,

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 15:42:11 CDT