Re: Finding a date

From: XaFTek <xaf_at_tekano.fr>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 06:43:05 -0700

Well sorry for my bad english.
It was hard for me to explain correctly my problem (it's a little more complex than this).
My database is an EE 8.1.7.3.

Your pseudo code is right Karsten. Why in SQL ? I wanted to know if it can be done in pure sql. I know you can do almost anything in pl/sql !

I tried both solutions and worked well. I only need now to tune to find the best one.

Thanks a lots for your answers.

Xavier Fabre Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 08:43:05 CDT