alter table move tablespace....

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2002 20:14:39 -0700

Hi

Why is it when an index becomes invalid as a result of moving a table to a new tablespace it shows as UNUSABLE in user_indexes but VALID in user_objects?
Is that how it is supposed to show? Last night we moved some tables and their indexes but forgot to rebuild/move one index. I did not noticed it because I was only checking user_objects. I only knew about it when users started complaining that the app was giving some errors.

Oh, I am using Oracle 8.1.7.3.0 on HP-UX 11.00.

Daud Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 22:14:39 CDT