OUI problem

From: Lost_In_Ora <kazo_fr_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 23 Oct 2002 15:02:46 -0700

Hi all

I try to install Oracle 8.1.7 on my Red Hat 7.2. I had performed all the pre installation task (I hope). And when I laucnh the runInstaller The welcome Oracle Universal Installer windows appears.
But nothing can be done, I click on the button Next to begin the Installation nothing. I keep blocking at this step can some one help me

Lost_In_Oracle Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 17:02:46 CDT