Re: Mimic incomplete recovery - Noarchivelog Mode

From: Nick <nick_hobbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2002 06:35:15 -0700

Many thanks to you guys (plonkers especially).

Knew it had to be something like a flag.

I learnt early in my "career" the value of RTFM but had a bit of trouble finding this depth of info on OTN. Any suggestions on a better source for more indepth information. At IBM we got access to Red Books (which aren't red) so there.

All the best

Nick Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 08:35:15 CDT