Re: Listener doesn't start

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:14:30 GMT

Devisme Frederic wrote:

> When the command svrmgrl is started, i receive a message error :
> 0509-136 Symbol aix_ora_pw_version3_required (number 253) is not exported from
> dependent module /unix.
> What happen
> Thanks very much for your help
> FREd
> --
> Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
> This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr
>
> http://forums.club-internet.fr/

What hardware? What O/S? AIX? but can't be sure What version of Oracle?
Did you read and follow the installation instructions or just mount the CD and blast away?

I haven't worked on AIX for awhile but I wonder whether the environment variables have been set properly such as ORACLE_BASE, ORACLE_HOME, and ORACLE_SID.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Oct 22 2002 - 18:14:30 CDT