Creating a tablespace alias?

From: Tyler Allbritton <tyler.allbritton_at_ams.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:09:16 -0400

All,

    I am trying to test some PL/SQL code that explicitly references a tablespace table (e.g. SHAREDSPACE.MAINTABLE). I don't want my code to hit the table during the test, I want it to hit my test table (e.g. MYSPACE.TESTTABLE). Is there any way to create an alias for a tablespace? In other words, can I create an alias in my account called SHAREDSPACE.MAINTABLE that points to MYSPACE.TESTTABLE? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Tyler Received on Tue Oct 22 2002 - 13:09:16 CDT