how to find all user defined views name?

From: Avnish Pundir <apundir_at_gmx.net>
Date: 21 Oct 2002 13:23:21 -0700

Hi there,
Sorry its very basic question for which I can't find answer on google or oracle online docs.
Can someone pls tell me how to see all defined views name for any oracle db? Is there any table name which contains name of all views. I know how to create/replace/delete one but what am looking for is way to see all user defined views name.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Avnish Received on Mon Oct 21 2002 - 15:23:21 CDT