Automatic WHERE clause on table

From: Arkadiusz Kubach <arkadiusz.kubach_at_NOSPAMneotek.pl>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:51:52 +0200

Hi. I heard about it but I don't know where to look for such information because
I don't know the name of the function or even is it possible.

I'd like to add some automatic permission checking when someone is fireing a query on a table. Permissions are defined in another table and I want server could add
a WHERE clause or maybe additional query (not included and known by the user)
to check for permissions. It is required to limit a record set which user can get.

Is it generally possible? If yes, how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Arkus Received on Mon Oct 21 2002 - 04:51:52 CDT