Re: table fetch continued row

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2002 23:24:46 -0700

Well, avoid accessing the table while the global index is being rebuilt. Is local index a possibility for you? Is this a data warehouse type of environment? The fact that a new partition is being added daily to the table seems to suggest that it is. If so, why are there insert statement run against the table? Seems a bit unusual.