Re: Oracle Failsafe questions

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2002 20:34:53 -0700

Better pick up the FailSafe manual and read a bit so that you at least know the basics. I did this a couple of years back. As I recall, you want to install ORACLE and FailSafe on both nodes of the cluster. If you know how to move a database from one server to another, then you should know how to move it to a cluster. The process is the same, except of course you want to put the database files on the shared disks.