using filler fields in sqlldr

From: Richard Limanowski <richard.limanowski_at_t-online.de>
Date: 19 Oct 2002 04:01:40 -0700

I want to load comma separated data with sqlldr generating a date field out of two input data columns.

Here a test case as I feel it should be working:

create table t (beg date);

But I cannot reference filler fields except in some special functions :-<

SQL*Loader-291: Invalid bind variable HOUR in SQL string for column BEG.

Can this be solved with sqlldr alone or need I to convert the data before passing it to sqlldr?

Richard Received on Sat Oct 19 2002 - 06:01:40 CDT