Procedure is invalid

From: Dirk <dirk.linden_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:50:07 +0200

Hi,

I use Oracle on Linux 8.1.7.
When I store a procedure (create or replace procedure test...), it has the status "invalid" and I cannot
switch to valid.
The procedure only inserts some values into a table and gives no argument back, so there is nothing special to it. I think syntax is fine and I can find no errors.

Could there be a missing reference?
I think there could be also something wrong with the rights on the object? (A synonym is created.)

How do I get a valid procedure?

Thanks,

Dirk Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 14:50:07 CDT