Re: Why ORA-1555 snapshot too old.

From: Richard Kuhler <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:50:54 GMT

I must admit I don't understand your answer. The poster stated that "I know the RBS is not wrapping back on itself in that short of a time and it is not shrinking either." However, you seem to be implying that committing records individually makes this a mute point (i.e. no matter how big the rollback was you couldn't stop ora-1555 in this situation?). Can you please expound on your answer a little more?

Richard Kuhler