Re: Limitations on dedicated connections 8.1.7

From: SEJ <sejprv_at_adsl.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:41:44 +0200

Hi Daniel

The OS is W2K.
I had tried it with Enterprise and standard edition, it its the same if i do it on a server with 2gb of RAM or my laptop with 256 mb of RAM, or a test server with 512 mb. I think the problem lies in the OS (do not comment please, -i know) I had tracked down some discussion from 1 year ago, and the didn't solve the problem but change ther setup, read OS. so...