Limitations on dedicated connections 8.1.7

From: SEJ <sejprv_at_adsl.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:09:17 +0200

Hi

I have looked through my documentation and can't find any limit on the number of dedicated connections. I know of course that I should run MTS when I have about 3-400 OLTP connections.

The limit I can reach is 1200 dedicated connections, and that are also what I can find in the groups and other places on the net, but can anyone tell me , -are there a limit ? and what is the limit ?

regards
Svend Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:09:17 CDT