cut and paste between oemapp worksheets

From: Ben <bthomas_at_trey-industries.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 08:05:17 -0700

I have Redhat Linux 7.3 (Ximian desktop), I open two instances of worksheet by typing "oemapp worksheet" from a terminal command line, obviously I use two different terminals. The two worksheets run fine. I then try to copy from one and paste to another. FAILURE.

The paste simply refuses to work.

I can paste from gedit to worksheet1.
I can paste from worksheet1 to gedit.
I can paste from gedit to worksheet2.
I can paste from worksheet2 to gedit.

I can paste from worksheet1 to worksheet1. I can paste from worksheet2 to worksheet2.

I cannot paste from "oemapp worksheet #1" to another "oemappp worksheet #2". ORACLE ENTERPRISE MANAGER 9.2.0.1.0

Anyone reproduce this?

ben Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:05:17 CDT