Re: ORA-00936

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:57:50 +1000

Hi Billy,

I'm sorry but I totally disagree.

This most certainly is due to a displacement in the time-space continuum. I mean look at all the facts: missing, expression, error, PC, full moon, October 2002 which is a notorious time for a displacement in the time-space continuum, posters name is Joran which when rearranged spells najor which should really be spelt major if not for the displacement in the time-space continuum.

Yep, definitely a wacko problem due to a displacement in the time-space continuum.

Or maybe a bug ...

Richard ;)