Re: Oracle personal edition?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:26:48 +1000

Niall: I could wish that when some total wanker like Kenneth "I' know it all" Stahl posts what he has posted here, you wouldn't give him a grain of encouragement.

There is nothing illegal or time-restricted about installing the Enterprise Edition, and that's the end of it. That's all an idiot like him needs to know, and that's all the general public needs to know, too. Because them's the facts.

His bulls**t post about the cost of Enterprise Edition is just that: cow manure. It's free. Has been for as long as I can remember, and will be for as long as I would want to work for them. Provided you don't put it to commercial use.

It's not very complicated, and it doesn't need complicating.