Oracle historical questions

From: Erich Farber <donel_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:50:39 +0800

Hi,

I need to find answers to the following questions and would be very grateful if somebody could email me some answers or knows where I could find this kind of info:

  1. Did Oracle & database server V 7.3.2.2.0 run under Novell and/or NT 4.0 ?
  2. would 64MB for the server have been sufficient to run Interoffice, web server, oarcle database + proxy server for 15 clients , if not what would be have been a reasonable figure ?
  3. was Interoffice 4.0 still compatible with the next Oracle version (8...) and if not was there a next version which was ?
  4. was Interoffice 4.0 compatible with Oracle webserver and proxy server or were there problems

Thanks in advance !

E J Farber Received on Thu Oct 17 2002 - 19:50:39 CDT