Re: Upgrade oracle 8.1.6 database to 8.1.7

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2002 07:06:25 -0700

Check to see if the job_queue_processes parameter is set. If it is, it should be set to zero during the migration process. In fact, I believe this is stated in Oracle's documentation and you should probably un-set all of the job_queue* parameters to be safe. Check out the upgrade documentation.

HTH,
Pete's