Re: Weblogic 5.1, JDriver for Oracle and logons cumulative

From: janne <janne_1976_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2002 06:08:58 -0700

Hi,

here's the definitions (some names & passwords hidden):

weblogic.password.userA=XYZ

weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.oraclePoolA=\

       url=jdbc20:weblogic:oracle,\
       driver=weblogic.jdbc20.oci.Driver,\
       loginDelaySecs=1,\
       initialCapacity=1,\
       maxCapacity=7,\
       capacityIncrement=1,\
       refreshTestMinutes=10,\
       testTable=dual,\
       props=user=abc;password=def;server=ABC.DEF

# Add a TXDataSource for the connection pool: weblogic.jdbc.TXDataSource.weblogic.jdbc.jts.oraclePoolA=oraclePoolA

weblogic.allow.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.oraclePoolA=userA

Logons cumulative continues to grow even if I test the application manually with a single user. Using the WebLogic administration console I can see that the number of connections in the WebLogic connection pool stabilizes to 2.

Is it possible that Oracle instance settings on MTS (multithreaded server) affect this?