Questions about Standby Database

From: Jeffrey Keung <jkeung_at_hknet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:51:00 +0800

Hi All,

I am newbie in this news group and i would like to ask some questions here:
Recently i am planning to setup a standby database at my company, and i am working on a
architectural document about it.

My setup will be as following:

I have tested with the setup above and it works fine. Now, I need to brainstorm what problems i will faced when it come to production.
However, i can only think of :

Does anyone have any idea or foresee what problem i will faced for the above setup ?
Thank you very much.

Jeffrey Received on Thu Oct 17 2002 - 04:51:00 CDT