Re: enable sql trace on users

From: Thomas <thomas.hiller_at_warema.de>
Date: 17 Oct 2002 00:03:19 -0700

tpreto7_at_sapo.pt (Teresa) wrote in message news:<6dabc692.0210161531.5781fc30_at_posting.google.com>...
> I would liek to set up sql tracing on some users, can someone please
> tell me how can I do it. I needed in order to view how many times some
> users are connecting to the database then I need to set up user
> profiles for that specific users that are taking to many connections.
> Any ideias would be great
> Thanks
> Teresa

Hi Teresa

try this
audit connect by <user> whenever successful

Oracle logs all connects to the db by the given user. The log-rows are written in the table sys.aud$

Generally you can log every action executed by a other or against a specific db-object (table, view)

Oracle enables the complete control of the users (big brother is watchting) you

regards
thomas Received on Thu Oct 17 2002 - 02:03:19 CDT