UNIX and sqlplus

From: Mike Tinney <michael_tinney_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:41:49 -0400

I looking for the correct syntax or a easy way to do a select from a remote system on UNIX to be used via a sqript.

Listed below is the current syntax that I have but I can't get it to work.

Is there an easier way to include the sql script file in the original script? or should I have it on the remote system ?

remsh entorap -l ods_dba -n ". /u01/entitle/app/oracle/.profile \; sqlplus -s system/passwd < queue_count.sql" > /opt/apache_sd/cgi-bin/count.log 2>&1

Thanks
Mike Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 13:41:49 CDT