Re: huge amount of data for database lessons

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:34:27 +0200

The July/August 2002 edition of Oracle Magazine gives a brief overview of the new sample schemas in Oracle 9i Database. It is much more sofisticated and much larger as the long existing SCOTT schema with emp and dept and so.
If refers to otn.oracle.com/docs for the sample schemas documentation. Maybe that's an idea... but it requires 9i.....

Toni Schlichting <toni_at_schlichting.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 3DADD0D6.6070807_at_schlichting.net...