Re: 8.1.7.0.1 + Redhat 7.2 + /bin/jre not found

From: Shankar <shan0075_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:58:00 GMT

hi kyle,

i was doing exactly the same as you did, but no luck for me :-( I wonder why runInstaller fails to find /bin/jre albeit Disk1/install/oraparam.ini has the following variables set.

JRE_LOCATION=../stage/Components/oracle.swd.jre/1.1.8/1/DataFiles/Expanded/linux OUI_LOCATION=../stage/Components/oracle.swd.oui/1.7.1.8.0/1/DataFiles/Expanded

thanks
-Shan