Re: How to figure out how many IOs a SQL costs ?

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:30:41 +0200

View V$SESS_IO shows some IO info per session (not writes). Another way is to activate tracing for the session and run tkprof on the trace file.
The output of tkprof shows logical and physical IO per statement.

Bass Chorng <bchorng_at_yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws bd9a9a76.0210151424.6e388003_at_posting.google.com...