Re: moving to Oracle need recomendations...

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:44:14 -0500

That may be needed anyway..Not much sqlserver code is transportable as is.. ( It may depend on naming conventions being fully compatible and no SqlServer-specific functions being involved..)

Have fun, at least....

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 15:44:14 CDT