Re: moving to Oracle need recomendations...

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:47:05 -0500

If your employer really wants you to be any good at this, have them send you to Oracle Training..Reading the manuals and other books can only take you so far..
( Also, it will help you forget SqlServer concepts and code,since they will only hinder your changeover)

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:47:05 CDT