Re: Shut down Apache?

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:45:31 +0200

If you don't want apache running and if ou are on NT (NT4, 200 PRo or server, or XP) go to the service panel.
On service named OracleOraHome90HTTPServer click with a right click and select properties.
In the Startup type select disable, and click on the stop button above . Click Ok .
Restart your computer to test it.