connect / as sysdba problem

From: Ken <raidken_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2002 00:55:42 -0700

I am creating database manually in a win 2k box . I logged in as a user belonging to the ORA_DBA group, created and started a new instance. When I attempt to log in using SQL plus to run the CreateDB.sql SCRIPT, I get an error insufficient privileges.

sql> SQLPLUS /nolog
sql> connect / as sysdba

!!!Error!!!

I am locally logged in to the box as a user belonging to the ORA_DBA group. What might be happening?

Thanks!
Ken Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 02:55:42 CDT