Re: Oracle data dictionary - Can I obtain object create/alter timestamp?

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:09:54 +0200

See the Oracle 8i Reference Guide, Chapter 2 Static Data Dictionary Views. for a description of the views USER/ALL/DBA_OBJECTS columns created, last_ddl_time and timestamp.

Tip: check the views described here and in Chapter 3 Dynamic Performance (V$) Views whenever you wonder if the Database itself could provide the info you are looking for.

Alex Blyth <alex_blyth_at_amp.com.au> schreef in berichtnieuws 7ae9eb69.0210131704.6d1e6a11_at_posting.google.com...