Re: How to restore views and procedures after drop user command?

From: Marc Blum <marc_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:00:31 +0200

sorrily, you're toast.

To prevent from situations like yours, I continue evangelizing to my developers:

"Develop script-based!"

"Act, as if your development database will disappear next night."

"Don't rely on no development DB!"

"Hey, look!" ...a few mouseclicks to drop the packages, the developer is working
on for two weeks ...

Furthermore we recreate development DBs each night from scratch.

Marc Blum
mailto:marc_at_marcblum.de
http://www.marcblum.de Received on Mon Oct 14 2002 - 10:00:31 CDT